The boatyard includes a fully enclosed workshop which can accommodate craft in excess of 16 meters for repairs or refurbishment
- There are experienced staff & contractors capable of carrying out wood, GRP, osmosis treatment & re-spraying. Also close by are marine electronics engineers, riggers & sail makers.
- Free Wireless Broadband available.
- The ideal West Coast cruising base which is quiet and protected yet conveniently located.
- Services available 7 days per week with experienced friendly staff.
- 6 dedicated visitor berths
- 30 ton Wise Slipway Hoist & mobile crane.
- Gas/water/diesel available also laundrette & well stocked chandlery.
- Boatyard with covered workshop and spacious hard standing for winter storage ashore, numerous outlets for power & water.
- Marine engineers.
- Very large free car park.
- Disabled toilet/shower facilities
- Berthing Early Settlement terms & conditions are available HERE
During the season a number of charter company’s use our facilities to turnaround their fleets (details available from marina reception).
Local facilities include the Lord of the Isles bar/restaurant which also has a small village store attached. Lunga stables offering treks and lessons for all ages and abilities. Boat trips are available from vessels berthed at the marina, the trips vary in duration and according to the season, although a wide variety of wildlife can be seen at all times of the year.
Trips to the Corryvreckan whirlpool are also available. There are a selection of guest houses, hotels and restaurants only a short distance away.
Craobh Marina Cottages
6 self catering cottages (4 x 3 bedrooms – 2 x 2 bedrooms) all fully refitted and furnished, log burning stoves, available for short term breaks throughout the winter season. View the website for availability & tariffs